Murad's Rapid Dark Spot Correction - Reducing Your Dark Spots Without a Doctor's Visit!

Have you every looked in the mirror and wondered, where did this dark spot come from? Whether if it's on your cheeks, your forehead, or even on your chin, you've probably been thinking, have I seen this before? Believe it or not, you're not the only one! Dark spots tend to slowly emerge to the surface if you don't take good prevention care, but don't worry, here's a doctor-free solution for you!

But before I intro this big deal to you, think about your daily habits, as well as your skincare routine. Do you remember to use sunscreen before leaving home? Or...is it usually (sometimes) left out? For me, I tend to forget because after I apply my moisturizer, I like to let it fully absorb before I put on anything else. So while i'm waiting for that, I tend to make breakfast. Then after I finish eating, I'd head out and totally forget about the sunscreen. And...it happened many times! What about you? Does this happen to you too?

At times, when I work from home, I don't go out, so i'm thinking, nah I'll skip the sunscreen, since I won't be seeing the sun, right? THAT'S WRONG! Did you know, the computer screen also emit UV rays? Well, generally speaking, newer models of desktop and laptop screens that feature LCD or LED screens do not emit UV rays, but older models do. Also, our TVs, phones, and tablets are harmful to our skin with prolonged exposure. Which means, you can still get dark spots even if you stay indoors!

Now, with that being said, it's not the end of the world just yet, because Murad has this serum that can rapidly correct your dark spots without a doctor's visit!

This power pair is the perfect solution that will tackle your dark spots and prevent them from surfacing! 


City Skin Age Defense Broad Spectrum SPF 50 l PA++++ is the ultimate complement to Rapid Dark Spot Correcting Serum! 100% mineral sunscreen that shields your skin against multiple types of light damage whether indoor blue light from screens or outdoor UVA and UVB, Formula absorbs quickly with no ashy residue and leaves a luminous, pearlized finish! 


Now, let's talk about this serum...


Murad's Rapid Dark Spot Correcting Serum contains a combination of antioxidants and soothing ingredients that help diminish the appearance of pigmentation caused by inflammation. Dark spots are part of the natural aging process, which means that all skin types and skin tones can develop this pigmentation. Other than UV exposure from the sun, which was mentioned earlier, other factors can increase the chances of getting dark spots, such as pregnancy, or skin conditions such as acne, post-acne scarring, and even some medications. Regardless of whatever reason or factor there is, we should still protect our skin.

For skin types: Normal, oily, dry, combination

This gel-like serum provides fast absorption and isn't sticky at all!

Even if you don't see the dark spots, it doesn't mean that they don't exist under your skin! This serum contains glycolic acid, which removes the look of dark spots you see and the ones you don't see yet. This ingredient is very effective in reducing the appearance of unwanted pigmentation, and consists of tiny molecules that make your skin easy to absorb.

This product is fairly simple to use, just 1-2 pumps evenly over your face, neck, and chest. Make sure you use it after your cleanser, then followed by your favorite Murad moisturizer. Of course, top if off with the sunscreen which I'll be showing you shortly! This serum can be used during the AM and PM, and you could see results as quickly as 14 days! Research has it that 84% of test panelists showed a reduction in the look of dark spots in just 2 weeks, as well as brighter skin (91%), smoother skin (94%), and also a more radiant glow (89%)! (Clinically proven results via instrumental measurement of areas with dark spots, with Murad regimen)


Now moving on to Murad's City Skin Age Defense Broad Spectrum SPF 50 l PA++++


Remember when I mentioned that you should use sunscreen both indoors and outdoors? This sunscreen has the key ingredient, Vitamin C, which helps brighten skin, even skin tone, and correct sun damage. On top of that, it also includes Lutein and Iron Oxides which enhances broad spectrum protection, adding defense again visible light, blue light, and infrared radiation. It's definitely an ultra-light 100% mineral sunscreen that protects you from the 5 main causes of damage that accelerate signs of aging: UVA, UVB, Pollution, blue light from devices, and infrared radiation!

Suitable for sensitive skin! It's fragrance-free & 100% mineral!

Shake well, & massage evenly over face, neck, and chest!


Many (including myself) forget to apply sunscreen on their neck and chest! Always remember, that area can be exposed to the sun too, and can also potentially grow dark spots! This product is applied last in your skincare regime, right after the moisturizer.Protect your skin before it's too late!


Here's my results after 14 days, and my spots are lighter! These bad babies are due to long sun exposure when I used to work outdoors during events. Without proper protection, it slowly surfaced and became quite permanent.

However, after using the Power Pair (Murad's Rapid Dark Spot Correcting Serum and City Skin Age Defense Broad Spectrum SPF 50 l PA++++), I saw obvious results! It makes feel young again!


Skincare steps:

1. Cleanse with Essential-C Cleanser. Pat dry

2. Apply 1-2 pumps of Rapid Dark Spot Correcting Serum evenly over face, neck, and chest.

3. Follow with a moisturizer.Recommended to use City Skin Age Defense Broad Spectrum SPF 50 l PA++++ during the daytime


Shop at Murad's website or any of their 

exclusive facial stores


Tried these products before? Let me know in the comments below & share your feedback as well!

Comments